How to manage cookies in the browser?
The user has the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options installed on your terminal:
To set the permissions associated with cookies on Google Chrome Browser:
- Click the menu in the toolbar.
- Select Configuration.
- Click Show advanced options.
- In the “Privacy” section click the Content Settings button.
- In the section “Cookies” there are configurable options.
To set the permissions related to cookies in Mozilla Firefox Browser:
- At the top of the Firefox window click the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- You can choose “use custom settings” to configure.
To set the permissions related to browser cookies in Internet Explorer 9:
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window click on the Tools menu.
- Select the Security tab and use the Delete Browsing History to delete cookies. Enable Cookies check box, and then click Delete.
- Select the Security tab, and use the settings to move the slider to the top to block all cookies or totally down to allow all cookies. After that, click OK.
Some browsers can be configured to manage specific cookie rules for different websites, which provides more precise control over privacy. This means you can disable cookies for all sites except those in which you trust.